Our Meaningful Beauty Review will hopefully help you decide whether it is right for you. Meaningful Beauty is a relatively new product being touted by Cindy Crawford, retired super model, and unarguably a beautiful and young looking woman (she does not look anywhere near 43 years old). In her modeling days, Cindy visited renowned cosmetic doctor, Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh for all of her skin care needs and loved his product so much that she wanted to make it possible for women everywhere to have access to his products. Prior to the release of Meaningful Beauty, women would have to wait months to see Dr. Sebagh to get access to his “rare” melon skin care products. top luxury skincare brands
Cindy Crawford and Dr. Sebagh claim that it is the Cucumis Melon that is the key to the success of Meaningful Beauty on the skin. Their claim is that this rare extract has properties that slow down the aging of the skin and provide a glow on the skin that cannot be achieved with other products. Cindy gives Meaningful Beauty sole credit for her youthful appearance over the years.
- Their website is easily accessible.
- The price is less than many other products offering the same results.
- If you order from the website, they are offering a locked in price that will not increase as long as you keep your subscription.
- Two free gifts are included with your first order.
- A 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee (minus shipping fees)
- “Rare” melon is a melon that can be easily grown around the world.
- The melon, which is given the most credit for Meaningful Beauty’s success is not one of the key ingredients listed.
- Multi-step system is time consuming and costly if you run out of one of the seven products.
- There is no clinical proof or customer reviews to show the success of the product.
- The main ingredients are the same ingredients found in most skin care regimens.